Louis Vuitton Capucines MM Full Grain Taurillon Leather Blue/Black Handbag
All prices are in USD.
“Taking its name from the Rue des Capucines in Paris, where Louis Vuitton opened his first store in 1854, the timelessly elegant Capucines bag is a testament to fine leather craftsmanship. In full-grain Taurillon leather, it combines refined details, including a semi-rigid handle secured by jewel-like rings, with a spacious and functional shape offering two inside compartments. Its distinctive flap can be worn two ways: outside to reveal the outline of a Monogram flower, or inside to show the LV initials.”
1 in stockContact Vendor
Don’t miss out this luxurious LV Capucines MM in combination of black and light blue interior!
- Like New- This item may have been used and has zero to minimal visible signs of wear.
- All four corners are still intact and clean inside out.
- Item might have superficial marks and scuff on leather which are not noticeable, therefore, they are not visible on pictures.
Comes with its dust cover and care instruction booklet.
14.2 x 9.1 x 5.5 inches
(Length x Height x Width)
– Taurillon cowhide
– Lambskin lining
– Silver coloured metallic pieces
– Handle for hand carry
– Double carry style: flap inside or outside
– 2 large compartments with flat pocket & zipped pocket
– Snap hook to secure belongings
– 4 protective bottom studs
Ask a Question